Re: making force grids

From: Thomas Brian (thomasbrianxlii_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2012 - 15:37:14 CDT

Anyone here know anything about force-grids?

For some reason I can get regular force grids to give me reasonable
results, but force-grid light has issues at my system boundary.

Is it possible to use force-grid lite with PBCs? I thought the restriction
was only that the particle coordinates are not wrapped into the grid space
like in regular force grids, but rather, that the force-grid lite must
extend over your whole domain. I did not see any restriction on PBCs, but
that is where the particles in my system experience large forces that cause
instability.