Re: Problem running NAMD

From: Nicholas M Glykos (glykos_at_mbg.duth.gr)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2012 - 02:16:27 CDT

Read the program's release notes ("Running NAMD"), documentation, and
tutorials. You do need a configuration file to define the calculation you
want to perform. NAMD is not GUI-based, don't expect a graphics window to
appear.

--
            Nicholas M. Glykos, Department of Molecular Biology
     and Genetics, Democritus University of Thrace, University Campus,