Problem running NAMD

From: mpahleva_at_abo.fi
Date: Mon Jun 18 2012 - 01:56:37 CDT

Hi,

I installed NAMD 2.9 and initially I received two missing dll errors
on windows, the latest one was MSMPI dll, I pass the error by
downloading the dll file using the previous questions in the
tutorials, but upon running the software, I receive the following
error in the DOS and the software is not opening.

-----------Processor 0 Exiting: Called CmiAbort-----------------
Reason: FATAL ERROR: No simulation config file specified on commond line

Looking forward to find the solution for this problem

Regards

Mahdi Pahlevan
PhD. Student
Laboratory of Paper Coating and Converting
Department of Chemical Engineering
Åbo Akademi University, Finland