please help

From: Adeleke Adebayo Abayomi (scenty_rose01_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2012 - 14:38:18 CDT

My name is Adeleke Adebayo. I am 500 level student of the
Physics Department, Federal University of Technology, Minna. Nigeria. i am
currently undergoing a research work on "Analytical modelling of Magnetic
Resonance Imaging of Nanorobots in Nanoporous media. i downloaded your NAMD
simulation software to carryout an animation describing the mechanics of these
Nanorobots in the Nanoporous media, but i keep encountering problem loading the
programme, even after installing it. i will be very grateful if you can assist
me to rectify this problem. the error problem i encountered was: "This
application has failed to start because tcl85t.dll was not found. Re-installing
the application may fix this problem." i look forward to receiving your
prompt response, to enable proceed with my research work. thanks