rigidBonds water option

From: Hasan haska (hasanhaska_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 02 2012 - 01:48:22 CST

Dear NAMD users,   I want to perform md simulations with the namd.conf file ( in attached ) in NVT ensamble for an interface system. The system includes water and one type of molecule . Also I want to use “rigidBonds water” option for equilibration and production run.  Does this cause any problems with the simulations when I do trajectory analysis ? Can I getconsistent results with experimental datas when I use “rigidBonds water” option?   Kind regards.