Re: Harmonic Constrain like MMFP in CHARMM

From: Vahid Mirjalili (mirjaliliv_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 23 2012 - 14:56:55 CST

Hi again,

I read the documentation, this part about colvar -> rmsd is not clear to
me:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/2.7/ug/node49.html#SECTION0001221140000000000000
I don't know how I should define the atoms. I don't even know if it is
necessary to define the atoms like that, or just using the refPositionsFile
and refPositionsCol will work.
My colvar will be with rmsd as follows:

colvar {
   name rmsd