Re: Harmonic Constrain like MMFP in CHARMM

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 21 2012 - 01:24:14 CST

Hello Vahid, a good idea would be to write the configuration file in which
you're defining the variables, and pass the name of that file as an
argument to colvarsConfig.

Of course, this is all documented in the user's guide. If you find
something not clear in there, feel free to ask for clarification.

But please, first read the manual.

Giacomo