Re: target pressure value

From: Ajasja Ljubetič (ajasja.ljubetic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 17 2012 - 07:03:36 CST

Dear Anonymous (Btw, is there a special reason for the anonymity?),

The pressure fluctuations are due to the finite size of the system (as
given by statistical mechanics). So if the system is small I would say this
is normal. I believe this has been discusses a lot on this mailing list in
the past.
Also, I don't think you need to use constant area for a water simulation.

Best regards,
Ajasja