Re: restart a simulation

From: Aron Broom (broomsday_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2012 - 09:19:20 CDT

Those errors seem quite self-explanatory, you haven't included cutoff,
exclude, or outputname in your config file. I know I can see them in your
message, but maybe get rid of the if statement and just make a plain config
file to start until you get it working.

Also, any particular reason to use NAMD 2.7b2 rather than 2.8?

~ARon

--
Aron Broom M.Sc
PhD Student