Re: vmd-l: Gromacs analysis tools for Namd output

From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 01 2012 - 11:47:43 CST

Hi,
  Although we develop all of the VMD plugins here, I don't know much
about the details of how the Gromacs tools have been modified to be able
to use the VMD plugins from the point of view of a user.
If you don't get an answer here on VMD-L in the next day or two,
I would suggest that you ask this question on one of the Gromacs mailing
lists where there may be more people that know the answer.