Re: SMD of three atom at a time

From: snoze pa (snoze.pa_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 01 2011 - 08:14:39 CDT

Yes, I am trying to pull them in same direction using same velocity and same
force constant. So you think I should use the center of mass coordinates
instead individual coordinate of atoms.

If yes, then I have to use center of mass coordinate as N terminal of the
molecule. Since center of mass is not an individual atom and it is a point
in space, so how it will effect the dynamics because it is not connected to
any atom

Thank you very much for your help.