Re: Bonds are too long after simulation

From: Anthony Rey (arey_at_etud.insa-toulouse.fr)
Date: Wed Sep 07 2011 - 22:48:37 CDT

Hi Axel,

Thanks very much for your quick reply. You are actually right! It was
an artifact of the visualization.
I loaded the structure as you said and it works perfectly now.
I ran a lot of simulations to solve the problem and it was actually
the
way I loaded it into VMD. I can't believe it. Argggg!!!
Plus, the results are interesting!!! Yay!

Thanks so much. I really appreciate your help. Have a nice day.

Tony

On Wed, 7 Sep 2011 14:18:26 -0400, Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey_at_gmail.com>