Re: Bonds are too long after simulation

From: Markus K. Dahlgren (markus.dahlgren_at_yale.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 07 2011 - 12:54:16 CDT

Hi Tony,

It sounds like a forcefield parameter related problem. Either your starting
structure is wrong, or your parameters are. Make sure all residues are
connected properly with BONDS. Then look at your force field parameters and
your starting structure. The MD will adjust bond lengths according to your
parameters in your .prm file.

Best,
Markus