Re: question regarding warning.

From: Kwee Hong (joyssstan0202_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 09 2010 - 21:48:14 CDT

Thanks Axel for your reply.

So is there any other way I may apply to keep my simulation running
accurately? The values I managed to obtained from my literature review would
be the bond length between the sulphur and cadmium and the relevant angles
(eg. C-S-CD, CD-S-CD). Would applying any constraint or restraint a better
choice? If yes, can you point me to any reference so that I may try to do
so.

Many thanks,
Joyce.