Re: question regarding warning.

From: Kwee Hong (joyssstan0202_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 09 2010 - 04:29:16 CDT

Hi Bjoern,

Thanks for your reply.

I actually solvate my system with the command below:

package require solvate
solvate 1dmc.psf 1dmc.pdb -t 9 -o 1dmc_wb

And more than 12 water molecules had been added to my system actually.

4 cadmium ions are actually tetrahedrally bound to my protein. So, I've
added the below portion into the parameter file to define the bond between
the sulphur from cystein and the cadmium ion:

SS CD 0.0000 2.4670

The bond lenth was taken from my literature review. I leave the force
constant value at 0.000 as I do not find any such value in my literature
review. I'm afraid that the warning might be referring to this bond length.
If so, what would be its effect to my simulation and does that mean that I
would need to make a guess on that value?

Thanks.

Regards,
Joyce