Re: usage of NAMD with AMBER commands

From: francesco oteri (francesco.oteri_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 15 2010 - 16:29:15 CDT

The problem is that 2.7b2 has a bug regarding AMBER force field.
Since a guy solved the problem, check the mailing list to find the patch to
apply to solve this problem.
Alternatively, you can use the nightly builded version, but I don't know if
the last version of namd has been generated with this patch.

--
Cordiali saluti, Dr.Oteri Francesco