restart ABF

From: Parisa Akhski (Parisa.Akhshi_at_chem.queensu.ca)
Date: Mon Nov 29 2010 - 10:43:26 CST

Hi,
I need to restart an ABF run. I found the instruction for those using "Colvars". I also found the link below posted on mailing list to use abf inFiles:

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/mailing_list/namd-l/6065.html

However, I don't have ".pmf" as an output file to use abf inFiles {../SET2/abf.pmf}. The only output file I have are:

.history
.dat
.dist

and also(.coor,.restart.coor,.restart.coor.old,.vel,.restart.vel,.restart.vel.old,.sxc,.restart.xsc,.restart.sxc.old
.dcd,.sxt) from NAMD.

How can I use abf inFiles to restart ABF?
Many thanks,
Parisa