Re: Modification of Colvar Module Components

From: Jérôme Hénin (jhenin_at_ifr88.cnrs-mrs.fr)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2010 - 02:24:55 CDT

Hi Alex,

>From what I understand, you just need to modify the harmonic bias
class, which is defined in colvarbias.h/colvarbias.C. The moving
restraints implemented in colvarbias.C, lines 172-219, should give you
a template. Timestep information is available as cvm::step_absolute()
(NAMD's timestep counter, including the value of firsttimestep) and
cvm::step_relative() (timestep counter within the current run).

Cheers,
Jerome