Re: NAMD Energy types

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 09 2010 - 07:04:49 CDT

Hi Lada,
I should have looked at your selections more closely before replying...
if you only specify a single selection, namdenergy will return *all*
interactions involving those atoms (so, in your case, for example, you
get all the bonds that each of your CB atoms has with anything else). If
you want only the interaction *between* those two atoms, you need to
specify them as two separate selections. Let me know if this does not
resolve your question.
Best,
Peter