Re: FATAL ERROR: Due to a design error, GlobalMasterServer does not support individual atom requests from multiple global force clients on parallel runs.

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_temple.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 07 2010 - 11:23:35 CDT

Did you specify only two instances of atomNameResidueRange? If that's case,
no wonder that segments B, C and D were ignored.

Giacomo

---- ----
  Dr. Giacomo Fiorin
  ICMS - Institute for Computational Molecular Science - Temple University
  1900 N 12 th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19122
  giacomo.fiorin_at_temple.edu
---- ----