change solvent

From: sara (
Date: Wed Aug 18 2010 - 10:26:20 CDT

Hi All
if I want to solvate molecule in the other solvent ( except water) what I must to do?
for example in methanol, is this change possible? and in what section I must do this changes? or anyother changes?


This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.6 : Wed Feb 29 2012 - 15:54:25 CST