Re: ABF problem with gyration radius/Cl and Br

From: Jérôme Hénin (jhenin_at_ifr88.cnrs-mrs.fr)
Date: Wed Aug 11 2010 - 08:31:44 CDT

Hi Branko,

It is not clear to me what the problem is. What tells you that the
results are incorrect? Is the sampling well-distributed in all cases?
(I would be surprised, simply because it is hard to sample a 3D domain
well with ABF)
Also, I don't think I will be able to help unless I see a sample
rendering of the data showing the incorrect behavior.

Cheers,
Jerome