Re: Specifying Values for Rotating Constraints

From: Jim Phillips (jim_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 06 2010 - 09:27:38 CDT

I think it just rotates the existing harmonic restraint reference
coordinates. According to
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/2.7b3/ug/node40.html
"If there are atoms that have to be constrained, but not moved, this
implementation is not suitable, because it will move all reference
positions. Only one of the moving and rotating constraints can be used
at a time."

-Jim