Interface analisis

From: Leonardo Herrera (ldhz04_at_yahoo.com.mx)
Date: Tue Aug 03 2010 - 12:20:00 CDT

Hi Namd's users
I need to do an analisis on my protein, explicity in its interface, I'd like to calculate several things for example Interface Residues number, Interface Accessible Surface Area and  its percentage, Atoms Classes in Interface, Hydrogen Bonds, Salt Bridges, among several others.

Can anyone help me? Probaby anybody kwons how I can do it  or a server to do this.
Thanks a lot

MenB Leonardo David Herrera Zúñiga  POSGRADO EN QUÍMICA  UAMI Biofisicoquímica Universidad Autonoma Metropolitana IztapalapaTel. +52 (55) 5804 4674    ldhz04_at_yahoo.com.mx