Re: headgroup area calculation

From: ipsita basu (ibasu788_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 14 2010 - 02:05:22 CDT

Thank you very much. But I couldn't match the headgroup area. That's
why I want to use NγPT simulation to reduce the headgroup area. How
can I introduce this in my configuration script as I am doing NPT
simulation. I have protein in my system, Will the introduction of NγPT
affect the protein structure? Please help.