Re: modification of CHARMM force field

From: Philip Peartree (p.peartree_at_postgrad.manchester.ac.uk)
Date: Sat Jun 26 2010 - 02:45:09 CDT

This _might_ work, but if it does, the results would be inaccurate at best. You need to get charmm27 parameters and charges for urea. Someone may already have them, or you may need to make them yourself.

This is not easy, so it would be best to google for the topology and parameters first.

Philip Peartree
University of Manchester
Sent from my iPhone