Re: Simulation configuration file not accesible

From: Ajasja Ljubetič (ajasja.ljubetic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 23 2010 - 02:24:38 CDT

Hi,

most probably you are not in the right directory.
type dir to see the list of files that are in the current directory and use
cd or prepend the relative path to the configuration file name.
Or perhaps you do not have the right permissions (if you unpacked the
tutorial files under a different account).

Regards,
Ajasja

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 22:30, listowel agyarko <listowelagyarko_at_hotmail.com