Re: Help with cys unprotonated

From: ehenriques_at_qui.uc.pt
Date: Tue Jun 15 2010 - 05:08:55 CDT

Hi Leonardo,

The top_all27_prot_lipid_na.inp file that comes with the NAMD
distribution already has a patch for that, the CYSD. Pay attention to
the comment there that says "The charges are invented!!!"

E.

Quoting Leonardo Herrera <ldhz04_at_yahoo.com.mx>

> Hi all
> I need run with cys unprotonated, can sombody helme with this?
> or Can somebody give me information about can I run with unprotonated cys?
> thanks in avance.
..

--
Elsa S. Henriques                     e-mail: ehenriques_at_qui.uc.pt
Investigadora Auxiliar