Fatal error when running ABF simulation

From: crazylyf (crazylyf_at_163.com)
Date: Tue Jun 08 2010 - 01:00:01 CDT

Hi, everybody,
I'm now running a ABF simulation of a transmembrane protein, the program will aborted after a few steps, and reported message:
"Fatal error on PE 18> FATAL ERROR: Periodic cell has become too small for original patch grid!
Possible solutions are to restart from a recent checkpoint, increase margin, or disable useFlexibleCell for liquid simulation."

I restarted the system several times and increased the margin to 2.5, also, I tried to turn off the useConstantArea, but the problem remains. Should I disable useFlexibleCell as the message says? Would this affect the accuracy of my simulation?

Best regards,
Crick