Re: parameter file for CHARMM

From: fett_at_vtr.net
Date: Wed Jun 02 2010 - 09:57:09 CDT

Hi:

If you want to keep the the ring in a planar geometry you will need to provide
improper angles, like the ones that are use in the peptidic bond to keep it
plane. As a hint, you should look at the improper bond in residues like
tyrosine or phenilalanine were the aromatic ring is kept rigid by this means.

Best
Jose Antonio