Re: NAMD CONFIG FILE::

From: Patrick Yee (pyee_at_nd.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2010 - 14:34:49 CDT

Asmita,

These parameters may all be found in the NAMD user guide. 1-4 scaling
is specific to the parameters file, the cutoff is specific to how
accurate (but computationally expensive) you want calculations to be,
and rigidbonds on means you will be assuming all water molecules are
rigid (in order to make calculations faster). Again, please look in
the NAMD user guide for clarification on every parameter.

Patrick