Re: How to confirm water box is big enough?

From: Jin Liu (jliunih_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 30 2010 - 15:44:26 CDT

Thank you very much David. I can tell from the VMD that there is no direct
interact between protein and its image. But is there a way that I could
measure the shortest distance between protein and its images during the
simulation to make sure? I need to address it to a reviewer's comment. Thank
you very much.