Re: Restarting A NAMD job with velocity file

From: Wei Chen (cwbluesky_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2010 - 16:25:50 CDT

Hi,

You messed up the temperature command with the temperature variable.

You do need the temperature variable as "set temperature <your
temperature>".

But you should comment out the temperature command as "temperature <your
temperature>" when you read in a velocity restart file. The temperature
command only sets the starting temperature.

Wei Chen