Re: Water Box Shape Changing during NVT Simulation!

From: Pablo Campomanes (pablo.campomanes_at_epfl.ch)
Date: Fri Mar 05 2010 - 22:50:53 CST

Hi,

If you are running a simulation in the NVT ensemble, you are not allowing your simulation box to change by definition.
I am afraid that you will not get so much help if you do not provide the appropriate files to investigate what is going wrong.

Regards,

Pablo.

Pablo Campomanes
Laboratory of Computational Chemistry and Biochemistry
BCH 4118 EPF Lausanne