Re: velocities from a DCD file

From: francesco oteri (francesco.oteri_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 27 2010 - 08:37:28 CST

Before writing a restart, usually NAMD saves the actual restart with the
.old extension and then it saves the last configuration,velocity and
extended system. The only problem is about the restart frequence: if is much
smaller the the dcdfrq the avalaible .old files will be too old.
Tou can use .old, but you will lose the trajectpty beetween the time of
these restart and the crash moment

--
Cordiali saluti, Dr.Oteri Francesco