Re: protein unfolding

From: jose correa (corrjose_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 21 2010 - 09:55:14 CST

Dear Andy
I start with NTP (150 ps) and then NTV, but the protein was unfolded
inmediatelly with NTV. I ask it to a colleage who sugest me that, it is
preferible start and mantain NTV due to with NTP, the water are boiling and
the protein-water contats dissapear, then, it yield data not reliable. But,
if you think or have a paper that report this condition (NTP), I can try.
Best wishes and thank you
José
ESM-IPN, México