Number of MC steps in ABF integrate gives entirely diferent surfaces

From: Branko (bdrakuli_at_chem.bg.ac.yu)
Date: Thu Jan 14 2010 - 04:42:14 CST

Jerome,

With the little help of my friends skilled in programming abf_integrate
is now fictional, but when one use different number of MC steps (10000
vs. 2000000) resulted free energy surfaces are entirely different. All
other parameters are holding on default --t 500 --m 1 --h 0.01 --f 0.5.
Please advise me how rationally and reasonably to choose number of steps
to obtain realistic results. Thanks a lot in advance.

Branko