Re: NAMD-FEP tutorial-alchemify problem

From: Jérôme Hénin (jhenin_at_ifr88.cnrs-mrs.fr)
Date: Tue Jan 05 2010 - 10:54:38 CST

Hi Lisa,

Can you send me (off-list) the files you were using, and tell me
exactly what command line you typed to get the error?

Also, can you try compiling from source code, and tell me if that works?
(to compile, make sure gcc is installed, download the alchemify source
archive, unpack it and type gcc -o alchemify alchemify.c
libalchemify.c).

Thanks,
Jerome