Re: How to read trajectory within CHARMM generated by NAMD

From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 27 2009 - 02:36:30 CST

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 2:36 AM, Yang MIngjun <yangzch_at_mail.ustc.edu.cn> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
>   We performed a MD simulation using NAMD with CHARMM force field. Now we are going to analyze the trajectory within CHARMM package. Would some one please tell me  how to do this?

two remarks to that:

1) don't you think a question about CHARMM would be better asked
 in a CHARMM related forum?

2) if you don't tell people what kind of property you are interested in,
i.e. what _kind_ of analysis you want to do, be prepared that people
will respond in a very generic way, e.g. "the same way as you would
do it with a CHARMM generated trajectory".

cheers,
    axel.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer    akohlmey_at_gmail.com
College of Science and Technology