What is LINK Patch?

From: Myunggi Yi (myunggi_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 07 2009 - 13:47:20 CST

Dear Namd users,

I'd like to run simulations with a homo-tetrameric prtein (four subunits are
not covalently bonded).
Each subunit starts with SER and ends with GLY resiues.

During the constant pressure equilibration, the distances between subunits
will be scaled down, but
I want to keep the distances between the subunits. (position restraints (the
target structure's positions) will be scaled too, won't they?)
I want to keep the whole protein as one image too.

So, I want to deal these four peptides as one segment or unit,
but I don't know how to.

What does LINK patch do?
Can I achieve my goals with this patch? (image is not critical)
How can I used this patch?

--
Best wishes,
Myunggi Yi