FW: simulation configuration file not accesible - other reasons

From: CHINDEA Vlad (vchindea_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 22 2009 - 15:04:27 CST

Hi Richard

Every time the simulation stops (in fact never starts) at:
" Info: Simulation configuration file is xxx.conf
Fatal error: Simulation configuration file not accessible"

OS is Windows XP and files are not compressed. I'll have to check regarding rights and file cache, but at least as a user I have complete RW rights to the disk.

I am also puzzled by this issue considering that I have been running NAMD with no issues for some time on another machine under Win XP.

Regards
Vlad