Fwd: error in scripting

From: ipsita basu (ibasu788_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 19 2009 - 23:33:25 CST

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ipsita basu <ibasu788_at_gmail.com>
Date: Nov 17, 2009 11:12 AM
Subject: Re: namd-l: error in scripting
To: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey_at_gmail.com>

But I and my labmembers did many jobs in charmm with this topology and
parameters file and I made the psf file from crd file using charmm. While
writing the psf file I use this command: write psf card xplor unit 11
Is there any problem during writing the psf file? Otherwise this is
difficult to change the psf file. I have sent you this before but get no
reply. But I really need help. Otherwise I can't proceed. So please help.