Re: calculation of periodic box

From: Michael Thomas (exploding.dinosaurs_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 17 2009 - 22:56:55 CST

What I meant to ask is, throughout the simulation the periodic box
vectors can change (in response to constant pressure control). How does
NAMD work out these new vectors? If it is defined by the minmax(x,y,z),
then in a periodic system does NAMD choose to wrap a molecule around to
the other side of the system?