Retrieving standard deviation values while using collective variables (ABF)

From: Hugh Martin (hughtendo_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 10 2009 - 05:55:53 CST

Hello,

I'm using NAMD2.7b1 and the collective variables implementation in order to
perform ABF simulations. I was wondering if there is a way to output the
standard deviation of each point (bin). I see that there is an option for
"runAve" which calculates the standard deviation of the running average, but
I don't see an option for the standard deviation of each point/bin. Is this
possible?

Many thanks,

Hugh