Re: issues with AutoPSF for a cyclodextrin

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 29 2009 - 19:31:00 CDT

Hi Vlad,
autopsf does not do anything to automatically detect when arbitrary
bonding patches should be applied (which would really be a complex
problem). You can either apply the patches that you need manually
through the patch dialogue, or alter the topology to make those bonds
part of the residue definition.
More information would be required to determine the lack of coordinates
-- were there any warnings or errors while psfgen was running?
Best,
Peter