Re: CG bead definition

From: BIN ZHANG (zhngbn_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 22 2009 - 18:05:32 CDT

Dear Valeria:

It would be good to keep the mail on the list so that other
experienced users can also help you. ;-)

To really pin down your problem, more info is needed here, like what
parameters you are using in the config file, and what error are you
getting?

In the mean time, you can take a look at the attached config file,
which was originally sent to me by Anton.

Hope this helps.
Best,
Bin