Re: tcl force

From: Seungho Choe (sec53_at_pitt.edu)
Date: Sat Oct 17 2009 - 02:02:47 CDT

Hi JC,

Thanks for your response.
According to the manual, I don't need to explicitly add the energy term.
Am I correct ?
What I'm curious about "addforce" is the following:
If I apply a force by using "addforce" to the center of mass, the force
will be distributed to each atom.
What I saw in one of previous posts is that all atoms will move in the
same direction.
However, it will be more reasonable to me if the atoms move in random
directions.

Best,
Seungho