Re: tcl force

From: Seungho Choe (sec53_at_pitt.edu)
Date: Sat Oct 17 2009 - 00:21:08 CDT

Hi,

I wonder whether I can use SMD with v=0, n= (0,0,1) to restrain the
center of mass of a molecule in z direction ?
It seems that in this case I don't need to worry about the energy term
that I mentioned in the previous my post. Could someone clarify this ?
Apology if this issue was already discussed before.

Best,
Seungho