ATP and Stream files

From: Luis Agullo (LAB) (lab_at_lagullo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 15 2009 - 07:49:58 CDT

I have problems with ATP in NAMD simulations. I have read here several
options to solve a similar problem (FATAL ERROR: UNABLE TO FIND ANGLE
PARAMETERS FOR CN7 CN7B ON6B). Apparently, if I am right, the cleanest
solution is to use stream files with specific information for ATP
(toppar_all27_na_nad_ppi.str). What I do not now is if I need to call to
this stream file from the config file during simulation with NAMD or if it
is sufficient to use it during psf generation.

Luis