Re: atomic structure of some surfaces

From: Roman Petrenko (rpetrenko_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 18 2009 - 15:31:18 CDT

Eduardo,
the point was to study protein/surface interaction of a protein with
surfaces that have different hydrophobicity. I was wandering whether
force-field parameters exist for those three surfaces.

P.S. thanks for pointing to the Si-wafer f.f., are there graphine and mica f.f.?

--
Roman Petrenko
Physics Department